549 Moon Clinton Road Moon Township, PA 15108
412-264-7011 412-264-7010 412-474-3475
We would like to welcome you back to the drive in, however we must ask that you attend safely. There are a few guidelines you must follow when attending the drive in to ensure both your safety and everyone else’s. While we strive to keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere, safety is very important. Anyone not following these guidelines will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
1. If you are not feeling well, please do not attend. We will be happy to see you when you are feeling well!
2. The driver of the vehicle must wear a mask when entering the drive in during the ticket purchasing procedure. You may remove your mask after you are settled in your space however, anybody that leaves your space for any reason (driver or passenger) MUST wear a mask.
3. We will not be parking cars in the usual way. Instead of having two vehicles between each set of poles, there will only be one, and we will alternate each row between parking at the left pole and the right pole as shown below. Please keep in mind this is a temporary change.
4. If you are purchasing food at the Concession Stand, please wear a mask and ensure a safe 6 foot social distance between you and any other parties.
6. Please do not leave your space for any other reason than using the restrooms or picking up a concession order.
7. Only two people will be allowed in the restrooms at any given time. Exceptions can be made for parents with multiple children. We will also be periodically closing the restrooms briefly for sanitation, we ask for your patience. It is recommended that you use the restroom before leaving your house to help with restroom congestion.
8. Guests must have a vehicle, walk-ins and motorcycles will not be permitted.
9. This is a work in progress, and may change periodically depending on the progression of Covid 19. We are all in uncharted territory and must get through this together. We ask for your cooperation, patience, and understanding during this time. We will eventually get back to the normal ways, but the better we follow these guidelines the quicker that will be. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these guidelines, we ask that you stay home and attend once we no longer need these. Also if you are a member of a high risk group, please use caution when deciding on attending. If you know or believe you were exposed to anyone with Covid 19 in the past two weeks, please wait to attend the drive in.