549 Moon Clinton Road Moon Township, PA 15108
412-264-7011 412-264-7010 412-474-3475
We would like to welcome you back to the drive in, however we must ask that you attend safely. There are a few guidelines you must follow when attending the drive in to ensure both your safety and everyone else’s. While we strive to keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere, safety is very important. Anyone not following these guidelines will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
1. If you are not feeling well, please do not attend. We will be happy to see you when you are feeling well!
2. We ask that you wear protective masks except when situated in your space.
3. If you have multiple vehicles in your group that wish to park together, providing we have the space, you may park with each other. Other wise we will maintain a 6 foot social distance in the lots.
4. If you are purchasing food at the Concession Stand, please ensure 6 foot social distance between you and any other parties.
5. Only two people will be allowed in the restrooms at any given time. Exceptions can be made for parents with multiple children. We will also be periodically closing the restrooms briefly for sanitation, we ask for your patience.
6. Guests must have a vehicle, walk-ins and motorcycles will not be permitted.
7. If you feel uncomfortable visiting the drive in during this time, we understand. Please consider waiting to pay the drive in a visit a little later once things have settled down.
8. This is a work in progress, and may change periodically depending on the progression of Covid 19. We are all in uncharted territory and must get through this together. We ask for your cooperation, patience, and understanding during this time. We will eventually get back to the normal ways, but the better we follow these guidelines the quicker that will be. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these guidelines, we ask that you stay home and attend once we no longer need these. Also if you are a member of a high risk group, please use caution when deciding on attending. If you know or believe you were exposed to anyone with Covid 19 in the past two weeks, please wait to attend the drive in.